Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Shopping for Picky People

I'm always keeping my eye of for unique Christmas presents and special Christmas shopping deals online. I look at a lot of blogs as well as major sites looking for ideas.

I cam across a link today that promised gift ideas for picky people. As in, What do you buy for the person who has everything? I don't know, let's see what they suggested.

They suggested wireless headphones for the gamer or audiophile. Good idea.

Another gift was a cell phone charger pen? I'm not sure that one makes much sense to me. As a gimmick, maybe, but does anyone want that?

Other suggestions were not really that unique in my opinion. Included were a shower mirror radio, an organizer/charging station for electronics, a weather station ( that one might be neat for some people), and a reading light.

No comments:

Post a Comment